To help keep things organised, but also pinpoint more of what a topic relates to, here's a few suggestions for additional sub-categories:
- PowerPC - (Looks like this is planned)
- 14.04 Trusty *
- 14.10 Utopic *
- 15.04 Vivid
- 15.10 Wily
- 16.04 Xenial
- Translations - (Suggested by @Danny3)
- Brainstorm / Feature Requests / Ideas - (One of these names, suggested by @Danny3)
Useful for discussing about changes specifically towards a particular release (and help remember the codenames!)
** Also note these as being unofficial builds.*
Tips & Tricks
To further organise the posts in Tips & Tricks, I suggest adding sub-categories such as:
- Solutions to Problems ("Drivers"?)
- Tutorials / Guides
- How to's
- Desktop Tips & Tricks
- Advanced Tweaks
Alternately, there could be an index (or both):
Changing the colours too?
Colours also help identify topics at a glance... it feels like too much orange at the moment. How about:
- General Discussion = Dark Green ... Ubuntu MATE style!
- Raspberry Pi 2 = Pink ... Match the Pi logo.
- PowerPC = Light gray ... Match Mac's silver/white product line.
Development Discussion = A shade of red?
- LTS = Dark green
- Standard Releases = Green
- Translations = Blue ... Represent the sea of the world.
- Videos = Green → Blue
- Screenshots = Light green → Dark blue
A bit of meaning behind the colour...
Traces of placeholder text
Also, easy mistake to leave behind, but there are two pinned sub-categories with place holder text. (Whoops?)